We are happy to announce to our customers that we accept payment through cryptocurrency. Our aim is to offer more flexible and diverse payment methods, that could streamline the use of cryptocurrency as a more common payment method.
In the initial phase of our cryptocurrency support program, we will accept Bitcoin, the most widely used cryptocurrency. In the near future, we will expand payment methods to cover more digital coins.
How it works
The customer will transfer money to our wallet in cryptocurrency form, based on a detailed agreement that will describe the transaction and the intention to invest in Greece. Our service will be completed when the money in Euro currency is deposited at the customer’s Greek bank account. The whole process will take 30 working days to complete.
Conditions / Notes
The customer will provide the required documents that will allow us to open a Greek bank account under his/her name.
The customer will grant us representation that will allow us to complete the required tasks.
This is not an isolated service and is not offered independently. It is connected with an investment in the form of Real Estate or other products that may lead to a permanent residency permit for investors.
A little background / Advantages & Disadvantages of Bitcoin payment
Cryptocurrency is digital money. That means there is no physical coin or bill, it’s all online. You can transfer cryptocurrency to someone online without a broker, acting like a bank. Bitcoin payment is a payment solution that allows currency holders to buy services and goods with bitcoins in accordance with the real-time bitcoin rate.
- For international transactions, purchasing and selling in bitcoin eliminates the need to manage multiple currency accounts. All that is needed is a single bitcoin wallet to make payments anywhere in the world.
- For international transactions, it is the same as sending money across the street. No waiting for the money to arrive, no extra fees for making an international transfer, and no special limitations on the minimum or maximum amount you can transfer.
- Bitcoin payments are secure and do not contain customers’ sensitive or personal information.
- Speed. It is possible to send and receive bitcoins anywhere in the world at any time. No bank holidays. No borders. No bureaucracy. The transaction is verified within seconds.
- Transaction fees are lower compared to conventional payment systems.
- Bitcoin transactions act as a “shield” against currency volatility in some countries.
- Bitcoin is not yet widely accepted in many countries, while in others its use is illegal.
- Investing in crypto coins is highly speculative and the market is largely unregulated.
Read about the new recently voted amendment which allows investors to complete the whole process for the Greek residency permit, remotely.